This course is completed entirely remotely.
All course manuals and work will be sent to you and, if you choose the option for support with Zoom, then you will have up to eight 1:1 sessions with Mark during the course so as to offer support, guidance and be that critical friend on your AET journey.
This course also includes having to tutor a 15min micro teach on a subject of your choice. We will work with you to arrange this, again, all via Zoom! The skills you learn during the course you will put into practice for this final presentation.
Please note that the ‘licence’ for the qualification is 6 months and so you must have completed the qualification before the end of this period.
The pre-requisites for this course are:
- To be 19 years of age or older
- Have a good understanding of information and communications technologies (ICT)
- Have the ability to read and communicate clearly and accurately in written and spoken English.
For support with regards to additional needs please see our Reasonable Adjustment policy and contact us for support.
To be able to access and engage in this course you will need the following:
- A computer, laptop, tablet or phone for viewing and editing documents (Word or equivalent, PDF)
- A computer, laptop, tablet or phone sharing and uploading documents
- A computer laptop, tablet or phone emailing and accessing Zoom for your micro-teach session
- Pen, paper, notepad as needed.